She Loves to Travel deals with female solo travel, travel tips, advice and how anyone can travel on a budget.
Kimberlee has been traveling the world, one destination at a time, since her first trip overseas to Ireland in 1997. She took her traveling even further when she backpacked through Europe for three months in 2001. Now she has become a part-time traveler, traveling to other places when she can but she wants to get back to traveling full-time.
Blog Stats as of 3/15/2016:
- Email Subscribers: 965+
- RSS Subscribers:
- Google + Fans: 69+
- Facebook Friends and Followers: 1541+
- Twitter Friends and Followers: 598+
- Pinterest Followers: 359+
- Instagram Followers: 271+
- Alexa Rank: 2,602,033
- Domain Authority: 15/100
- Page Authority: 28/100
- Avg. Monthly Pageviews: 18,782
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 2,166
- Klout Score: 45
- Sidebar Banner ad – 125×125
- Footer Banner ad – 125×125
- Interactive videos
- No Follow Text Link
- (larger ad sizes and options are available: please contact to discuss rates)
- Maximum of two posts about your product or services offered with photos along with social media coverage to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram included.
- Prewritten Post:
- Written by me:
- No refunds.
- Advertisements geared towards travel.
- I maintain the right to refuse any advertising partners.
- All readers must land on the same page.
- Ads must be grammatically correct.
- No spam ads.
- I disclose and follow FTC policies.
- A full-sized product is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- Reviews are free of charge, providing the product value is $25 or more.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the product review to be posted. If you have a specific date in mind for the review, I will work with you to accommodate your request. Please let me know ahead of time.
- I am not responsible for any shipping charges. Any packages sent COD will be refused and returned to sender.
- If services provided; lodging, restaurants, tours than review will be posted after trip along with photos and social media coverage to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram included.
- I will not post a negative review, but I will offer my honest opinion if there is a feature I do not like or if services could be improved upon. If I cannot provide a positive review, I will contact you prior to posting.
- A giveaway will greatly increase attention to your product, much more than a review by itself. Giveaways are actively promoted on social networking sites and blogging communities to further increase exposure
- Giveaways without a review product may require a fee.
- Most giveaways will run for two weeks.
- If you have Facebook or Twitter pages or other follow methods you would like mentioned, please let me know.
- Please do NOT ship the giveaway prize to me. You must ship this directly to the winner; I am not responsible for prize shipments.
Payment Options: All payments must be made by PayPal (for an extra fee) or money order.
Weekend Student Adventures – In February 2013, I began my partnership with Andy from Weekend Student Adventures. This included a guest post written by Andy on my blog offering a weekend giveaway to one lucky winner on any of the tours offered through WSA. Another collaboration has been working on spreading the word to universities about WSA since they specialize in weekend tours to students studying abroad. This has been an ongoing partnership. Articles written have been A Day in Prague with Andy Steves and Less Than (1) Week Left to Comment in ‘A Day in Prague with Andy Steves, one of which was written by Andy.
Haunted History Tours – In November 2014, I traveled to New Orleans for one week. One of the highlights of visiting the city was the two hour Cemetery History Tour. This tour resulted in content written before taking the tour, social media coverage and review of the tour which included photos and video. Articles written have been Haunted History Tours of New Orleans and Cemetery History Tour .
Please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in any of these advertising options or projects you need help with now or in the future.
Please click on the link provided if you would like a hard copy of the media kit.